- 3 cups spinach, chopped
- ¼ of an onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ stalk celery, thinly sliced
- ½ cup of cheese, shredded (something creamy like Gouda or Mozzarella)
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Bacon (50g)
- 4 tbsp. Tepa Agave (Original)
- crusty baguette (french or sourdough)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- ¼ butter
Sauté onion, celery, & garlic in a little extra virgin olive oil (approximately 1 tbsp) for 3-4 minutes
- Add the heavy cream & cheese, and put them to heat until cheese is melted & everything is thoroughly combined. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Add Tepa Agave (tbsp) & spinach, remove from the heat & allow to rest
- Slice the baguette & spread with butter and cooked garlic. Toast in a pan on both sides.
- Liberally spread toasted bread with the cheese sauce or serve the sauce on the side as a dip. Finish off with fried bacon crumbles and enjoy =).